sábado, 21 de enero de 2012

Hello, my name is María.



New theme on the blog


Hello, good morning.
My name is María García, I have 21 years and Zamora. Live here since I was born and of course here continue studying the career that I've always wanted to study: teaching.

I hope you like my blog that we are going to discuss different issues. A greeting and...

WE STARTED!




Animals and dreams

I'm going to start a new project for a week, more or less, of class work. The work will be focused at the animals, learn new information about them. It is intended for 2nd primary school children, i.e. children aged 6-7.
And at the same time we are going to interact with the imagination and dreams of children, something very important which must never lose from my point of view.

We go beyond!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario